Freedom from Anxiety, Stress, and Panic Attacks
Get Your Life Back – Turn Your Life From Feeling Unmanageable to Feeling in Control.
Oxford English Dictionary:
Anxiety: “a feeling of worry, nervousness, or unease about something with an uncertain outcome”
Anxious: “feeling or showing worry, nervousness, or unease”
If you feel that anxiety and panic keep undermining your physical and emotional stability, it’s time to take action.
Anxiety is an essential part of being human. It is a survival instinct that has evolved over millions of years; a series of mind and body responses that help to warn us of danger and keep us from being hurt.
The elevated level of anxiety is frequently well-known as a panic attack or the ‘fight or flight’ response. This is an amazing emergency response mechanism.
All those sensations, the raised blood flow, the adrenaline and so on, are intended to deliver you the best prospect to endure. It genuinely puts your body in the best state of preparedness for either approaching your aggressor or clearing out. And that is why anxiety and panic attacks are important for survival.
Everyone feels anxious at times. But for some of us things change … the anxiety grows stronger and takes over our life as we become a victim of it’s symptoms and avoid being in the anxiety inducing scenarios.
You may be familiar with the following symptoms:
- heart pounding
- feeling insecure and frightened
- eyes blurring
- difficulty breathing
- feeling dizzy or disoriented
- sweating palms
- feeling out of control
- feeling vulnerable
NLP is a very effective method for transforming the way your mind is processing the anxiety so that you:
- feel in control
- are able to be in situations that you previously avoided
- feel free to just BE and get on with your life
“I used to avoid dating as the mere thought of meeting and chatting made me short of breath and just wanting to flee. Thanks to my sessions with Balbir I am now in a relationship and feel confident and happy!” BR, Lecturer
“Giving presentations was part of my role but every time I was asked to do so I would try and avoid it by being off “sick” and finally I left and got another role which didn’t involve presentations. I felt very silly and incapable, my confidence disappeared. Thanks to Balbir I am now happily and confidently able to give presentations and even enjoy them! I never thought I’d be able to do this so easily.” TW, Manager
Freedom from Phobias
A phobia is a fear which seems to be triggered by a specific object or situation.
Types of phobias:
- animals and insects (snakes, dogs, birds, spiders, mice)
- needles, injections
- public speaking
- giving presentations
The following questions are derived from the “Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders vol. IV.” They are provided as a self reference only and are not intended to diagnose or treat any form of mental illness.
Answer the following questions to help determine whether or not you may have a phobia.
1. When anticipating, or in the presence of a specific situation or object, have you experienced physical changes or reactions in your body (stress, sweaty palms, shortness of breath, rapid heartbeat, trembling, tightness in your chest or stomach, panic attacks, etc.)?
2. When exposed to the specific object or situation, do you immediately feel anxiety, panic, dread, horror, terror, or an an overwhelming desire to flee the situation?
3. Are your physical or emotional reactions automatic and uncontrollable, practically taking your thoughts or actions?
4. Do you realise that the fear is excessive, out of proportion, unreasonable, or not logical?
5. Have you changed your behavior or lifestyle to avoid the object or situation that causes fear?
IF YES: Has changing your behavior or lifestyle to avoid or cope with the fear been inconvenient or caused you anxiety?
IF NO: Has enduring the object or situation caused you severe anxiety or stress?
6. Has the fear ever interfered with your normal routine, social life, job, or personal functioning?
If you answered “yes” to one or more of these questions, you may be suffering from a phobia and will benefit from having therapy.
NLP is a very effective treatment for anxiety, panic attacks, and phobias. I have successfully dealt with most phobias in just one session.
“Spider phobia controlled my life for years as I couldn’t even relax in my own home. Not only that, it even affected my relationships as boyfriends got fed up with my fears which meant I couldn’t relax and just be myself with them. So, not only did I have a phobia, I was also lonely when I needn’t have been. In just one session with Balbir my life changed. I couldn’t believe I had let it dominate my life for so long but I am so grateful that it was so easy to deal with and wish I’d done it sooner.” LW, Teacher
“In just one session Balbir helped me overcome my fear of birds, not birds exactly but their feathers. I couldn’t believe it was so quick as I had suffered for years and had felt so silly and weak.” HB, Policeman
“I couldn’t believe, after just one session, that I was able to walk over a bridge without feeling sweaty, short of breath and stupid. Heights are no longer an issue. I feel so free and can just get on with my life. Thank you Balbir!” ES, Manager
Cost per session for anxiety and phobias £70.00